COVID Trauma Response Working Group Website
A COVID Trauma Response Working Group has been formed to help coordinate trauma informed responses to the COVID outbreak. The working group is coordinated by staff at University College London and Camden and Islington NHS Trust.
Click HERE to visit the COVID Trauma Response Working Group Website.
This Website has listed a range of evidence based resources for Clinicians coordinating psychosocial responses to COVID as shown below:
- Leaflet on coping with stress from WHO
- Mental health considerations of the COVID outbreak from WHO
- Psychosocial care for people affected by disasters and major incidents by NATO
- Principles of Responding to people’s mental health needs after disasters from the RCPsych
- Psychological First Aid by the WHO
- Cochrane review on psychological debriefing
- Database of Trauma Resources BPS
- Intensive Care Society wellbeing resource library
- Editorial in Lancet Psychiatry
- Comment on psychological interventions for people in Wuhan suffering from COVID